£20k to £25k depending on experience and subject to successful probation period.
CK Architectural is continuing to grow through client popularity due to our unique system of design and build management services. Due to ongoing success in the Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire area, we are looking to add a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to our team.
The job role will mainly include the design, planning and building regulation stages for residential projects across Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. Responsibilities of the role will include surveying of properties (non-invasive), producing designs based upon a client brief, preparation & submission of planning applications and producing building regulation drawings. Strong written and verbal communication are a must as the successful candidate will be liaising with clients, planning officers, and building control officers on a daily basis.
- Possess a Part 2 Architectural Assistant qualification or 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Have working knowledge of UK Planning Policies & Building Regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Comfortable working under your own initiative, as well as part of a team
To apply for the position of Part II Architectural Assistant please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year